Thanksgiving is a time to be thankful. You have a ton of friends and family members surrounding you during this holiday season. You have a nice home. You have a steady job and your children are in good schools. Be thankful for all of that. These loving people are the ones you need to be most thankful for because they may be the ones to bail you out of jail and save all these other things you have to be thankful for.
If you cannot post bail, you cannot go home, go to work and receive paychecks, or pay for things for your family. Waiting for your trial to commence while in jail prevents you from so much, it is painful to think about.
If you cannot post bail on your own, reach out to close friends and family. Someone will step up and offer to help. To make it even easier, bring Anaheim Bail Bond Store on board and get a bail bond. This will cost 90% less than paying cash bail, and the Anaheim Bail Bond Store bail agent will make the whole process even easier, in general.
You have a ton to be thankful for here, do not miss your chance to show it to the ones you love. Anaheim Bail Bond Store can be reached online or at 714-648-0586.
Would you be surprised if we told you that California has some of the most restrictive gun laws in the United States? Gun control is always a hot subject, and it is one that will never please 100% of the people. The best you can do is educate yourself on the current gun laws in California. Even if you are not a gun-owner, knowing these laws can still be of use to you for your safety and the safety of others. Here are some laws you should know:
- Background checks are required for anyone wishing to purchase a gun, which also includes a written test.
- Guns must be purchased through state-licensed dealers.
- The majority of assault weapons and .50 caliber rifles are illegal.
- A person may only purchase one handgun per month.
- There is a 10-day waiting period before a buyer can receive the gun.
- All guns must be micro stamped, so when it is fired, a serial number attached to the gun and the owner is stamped onto the bullet and casing.
- There is a Gun Violence Restraining order that keeps weapons out of the hands of dangerous people.
- If a person believes a friend or family member, is planning to use their gun improperly or to inflict harm, they can report this to the police who will then confiscate the guns and investigate the claim.
You see how even just knowing these laws can be helpful? There are many other laws that you can read up on as well.
If you ever need bail help, Anaheim Bail Bond Store can help post the bail. We can be reached online or at 714-648-0586.
There are many companies out there that see new communities as a new source of income. They do not care about the area where they work, or the people they are helping, so long as they are making a profit. Anaheim Bail Bond Store is not like most other large companies.
At Anaheim Bail Bond Store, we actually care about our clients and their communities. This is due to the fact that many of our bail agents live in the communities they work in. No matter where you are in California, you will always work with a bail agent who is local to your area. We can help you bail your loved one out of any in jail in the state.
We also try to give back to the communities where we are located. We support local events that help out the community, such as Thunder on the Lot and Vets 4 Veterans in Lancaster, King of the County BBQ in Contra Costa County, as well as supporting local teams all over California.
Do not work with a bail bond company that does not care about you or your community, instead work with a caring bail agent from Anaheim Bail Bond Store. Our bail agents will always be there for you, and your community, whenever you need help.
To talk to one of our bail agents now, simply click Chat With Us or call 714-648-0586.
There is no shortage of weirdness in California. We have odd people who tried to do strange things that led produced weird laws. Today many of these laws remain in the books, despite seeming very unlikely that any Californian would try to purposely violate these laws. In fact, you cannot help but wonder why these laws were ever created in the first place.
- Women may not drive while wearing a housecoat.
- No driverless vehicle may exceed 60 miles per hour.
- No animals can mate in public if they are within 1,500 feet of a school or church.
- In Carmel, a man wearing miss-matching jacket and pants is violating the law.
- In Chico, detonating a nuclear device results in a $500 fine.
- In El Monte, there can be no pinball machines, as they are illegal to have in the city.
- In Eureka, any man who has a mustache cannot kiss a woman.
- In Hollywood, it is illegal to drive more than 2,000 sheep down Hollywood Boulevard.
- In Indian Wells, it is illegal to drink intoxicating cement.
Believe us, there are many more weird, bizarre, and wacky California laws than the short list we provided above. It can be a little informative to familiarize yourselves with these laws in case you decide to act out and drive thousands of sheep down Hollywood Boulevard just for your 15 minutes of fame, or because they are pretty entertaining to read about.
Here at Anaheim Bail Bond Store, we have an obligation to bail anyone out of jail who is eligible to post bail. We do not take clients based on income level or the crime they are being accused of. Bottom line, if they are granted the opportunity to post bail and want to do so with a bail bond, we will do it. So, even if you were, for some outlandishly strange reason, arrested for violating one of these wacky California laws, do not worry. We will be there to help bail you out of jail.
Anaheim Bail Bond Store can be reached online or at 714-648-0586.
anaheim bail bonds, anaheim bail bondsman, anaheim bail agents, anaheim bonds, anaheim jail helps, anaheim inmates location, fast bail bonds in anaheim, affordable bail bonds in anaheim, family bail bonds zero down bail bonds, nearest bail agents around me, best bail bonds anaheim, skilled bail agents in anaheim, no money down bail bonds anaheim, zero down bail bonds anaheim, cheapest bail bonds in anaheim,