We have over 27 professional agents on call 24/7 that are ready to serve you throughout Orange County. There is no office visit necessary with us! We will dispatch one of our agents to meet you right at the jail. One stop bail bond shopping! Again, we want to make this as easy and convenient for you as possible.
Bail Bond Store in Orange County have been serving Anaheim, Buena Park, Costa Mesa, Fullerton, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Newport Beach, Santa Ana, Tustin, Wesminster, and surrounding areas for over 25 years. Bail Bond Store in Orange County has grown into a successful California agency that is able to provide speedy and professional bonding services throughout Orange County and Los Angeles County. We are a family owned and operated agency that prides itself in being an active community member. Bail Bond Store in Orange County will find a way to help you, no matter the circumstances.
What sets Bail Bond Store in Orange County apart from others is our people and the caring personal and professional attention we provide our clients. The fact is every bail agency in Orange County charges the same 10 percent premium. It’s a standard fee set by the California licensed Surety Companies and the California Department of Insurance. We at Santa Ana Bail Bond Store are confident we provide the best bail bond services in the business.
- We will immediately respond to your needs 24 hours a day, every day, anywhere.
- We have a network of bail agents near every court and jail in Orange County and Nationwide.
- We accept cash, money orders, credit cards.
- We take care of everything from start to finish (service to our clients is our number one priority).
- We answer all questions and concerns to our client’s satisfaction prior to posting the bail bond.
- We make sure our clients understand the bail process and responsibilities.
- We offer free warrant checks and immediate bail information.
- We genuinely care about our clients and want to help in every way possible.
- Being arrested is often a very stressful and embarrassing experience.
You, your family and loved ones may feel overwhelmed and lost in the legal system. We understand. Our knowledgeable and experienced Orange County bail bond agents will guide you through each step of the bonding process.