- Do I trust the arrested person enough to appear in court when he or she is asked, as well as oblige by any other court-mandated terms?
- Do I have enough collateral I would be willing and can afford to put up?
- Can I make do if the arrested person does not go to court?
- Do I have enough funds to pay the premium?
- Do I have enough to pay the rest of the bail amount if I have to?
- Do I have the emotional and mental capacity to take on this responsibility?
- Do I have the time to keep tabs on the arrested person?
- How might my relationship with this person change if I said no to co-signing the bail bond?
Co-signing a bail bond is a huge responsibility and we understand that some people do not want to or cannot take on this challenge.
Feel free to call us, Orange County Bail Bond Store, at 714-648-0586 to discuss your options and what it takes to be a bail bond co-signer.
If you get a call from someone in jail, it probably means he or she is seeking your help to bail him or her out. They are desperate and remorseful for their actions, ready to face consequences, and will be so grateful for you to support them, even if you are angry and disappointed.
The judge will determine the price of bail based on the arrested person’s criminal history and the crime. Because bail can be so high, many arrested people cannot afford to pay the entire amount in one instant payment in cash. So, they call someone they can rely on, they can call Orange County Bail Bond Store.
What we do is work with you and the arrested person together. We agree on a personalized payment plan so that you, the person co-signing the bail bond, can pay us 10% of the bail amount over a course of so many weeks, months, etc. Once we complete paperwork (no more than 30 minutes), we will send it off to the jail where your person is being held. The jail will process the paperwork and your loved one is free to return home.
Now, as the co-signer of the bail bond, you are responsible for getting the arrested person back to court when they are ordered. That is, if you wish to not pay the consequential full bail amount and get all your collateral back. Think very hard about co-signing a bail bond – the arrested person may be your best friend but do you trust him or her enough to go to court when asked, so that you do not have to pay for the dire consequences?
Don’t worry – you do have rights and we do take precautions to protect our co-signers as well. You can request to have the arrested person take a drug test or see a therapist so you can better determine if you want to co-sign.
If you have additional questions about the bail bond process or what it takes to be a bail bond co-signer, do not hesitate to contact Orange County Bail Bond Store at 714-648-0586 – even if you only want to ask questions. When you’re ready to start paperwork, we will be ready too.
If you are arrested for any reason, it is imperative you know and use your rights to your advantage.
- You have the right to know the charges made against you.
- You have the right to remain silent.
- You have the right to an attorney.
- You have the right to be presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- You have the right to non-excessive bail.
At Orange County Bail Bond Store, we make sure you know your rights and we work to help you protect them. We offer 24/7 bail bond service to all of California. On top of that, we offer the best payment plans than any other bail company – fitted around your financial situation. We take zero interest and zero hidden fees. We work fast so you don’t have to wait too long to get your loved one out of jail.
To make an appointment, please call Orange County Bail Bond Store now at 714-648-0586.
One thing you probably want to know about paying bail is if it is tax deductible. The answer to that is no. Even though you are paying bail money to the government, you need to remember that it is a payment to secure the release of a newly arrested person. Bail is not a tax.
If you choose to pay cash bail to either get yourself out of jail or a loved one, you will get your money back at the close of the trial as long as the arrested person (be it you or the other person) goes to trial when the judge orders. Also, any additional court-ordered obligations must be fulfilled without error.
If you choose to pay bail using a bail bond, you will be paying 10% of your bail amount to the bail agent. The other 90% you do not need to worry about. Again, all court-ordered obligations must be met and you must go to trial when you are expected. The main thing you will want to remember is that the 10% you paid is not refunded to you.
Bail bonds are generally more affordable, which is why so many people – including celebrities! – choose to hire a professional bail agent. Bail agents know the business and know exactly how to help you, just ask Orange County Bail Bond Store. This 27-year-old company has seen everything there is to see, has help everyone there is to help.
Learn more about the company by calling Orange County Bail Bond Store at 714-648-0586.
Orange County Bail Bond Store is available 24/7 so even if you need to chat at 3 AM, you can expect someone to pick up your call.
Aren’t you so grateful for payment plans? For Coachella, Disneyland passes, mortgage, even bail bond payments! Yep, even the things we don’t want to be paying for because it’s not for personal pleasure offer payment plans. The purpose of bail bond payments is to ensure the release of a loved one from jail as he or she awaits their trial.
Bail bond payment plans like those offered from Orange County Bail Bond Store Service in California allow customers to meet multiple regular deadlines of a low amount due rather than one immediate deadline of a large amount due. This makes it easier financially for most if not all clients since they have other needs to worry about that concerns their money.
One plus at Orange County Bail Bond Store Service is that the company offers personalized bail bond payment plans to fit any of their clients’ needs. Rather than making clients find a fit based on our company’s guidelines, Orange County Bail Bond Store Service agents will work with clients to come up with a unique bail bond payment plan. Clients can breathe a little easier knowing how much their Orange County Bail Bond Store Service agent truly cares and wants to help.
Call Orange County Bail Bond Store Service at 714-648-0586 to learn more about bail bond payments.
Let us know if and when you are ready to start filling out paperwork. We are ready to help you when you need us, where you need us, as we are available 24/7 all throughout the state of California.
When you’re getting out of jail on a bail bond, you want to make sure everything goes smoothly. You’ve hit enough bumps in your road to get where you are. Avoid these 5 mistakes and your bail bond will post immediately with no trouble:
- Neglecting consequences of skipping bail. You’re warned that if you don’t show in court, your bail is forfeited, you would be arrested again without the option of bail, and you may face additional consequences. Plus, the cosigner of your bail bond, someone who really loves and cares about you, faces the risk of losing their collateral and paying the full bail amount. The court, police, and bail agency do not kid around on these consequences.
- Lying to the court and bail agency. This is verbal lying and lying on paperwork, like writing down a fake address of where you will be living after posting bail. Again, there will be consequences, which the court, police, and bail agency will warn you about.
- Thinking you have more time than you actually do to pay off your bail. Don’t put it off. It doesn’t look good on you. There could be consequences if you don’t meet deadlines.
- Hiring just any bail agent without doing research. Some bail agencies and agents are just after your money and will not be as helpful, compassionate, respectful, and professional as others. Look at old testimonials, know exactly what services they offer, etc.
- Getting arrested again. No further explanation necessary.
Anaheim Bail Bond Store can help you through the entire bail bond process. We offer low monthly payment plans, zero interest, zero hidden fees. We’re available 24/7 and you don’t need to worry about coming to our offices. We can do everything over the phone. Learn more about all our successes.
If you’re ready, open a chat with us online to start the bail bond process or call Anaheim Bail Bond Store now at 714-648-0586.