Mother-son relationships are one of the most unique relationships. In true fashion, mothers will always be protective of their sons (as she would be of any of her offspring). Sons, in return, will also always be protective of their mothers. This is a unique bond not quite like any other.
Boys tend to get in trouble. It’s in their nature. From a young age seeking it out even into adulthood when they accidentally stumble into it. As adults, they can usually take care of the problem themselves but don’t count Mom out of the equation. Mothers want to steer their children in the right direction – she wants her sons to let her help.
So, boys, don’t be afraid to turn to Mom when you’re in trouble. Ask for her help before you know you need it. She may be disappointed now and then but she will never abandon you. She will help and support you in ways that no one else can’t. We know you won’t take her love and support for granted. We know you don’t intentionally get into trouble these days. We know that you need her in your life – in times of happiness and times of tension.
If you find yourself in this type of situation now, talk to Mom, and then call Huntington Bail Bond Store at 714-648-0586.
We at Huntington Bail Bond Store truly understand the value and power of family. We ourselves are a company built around family, which is why we stress the importance of familial impact so much. No other company will do so like we do, and that’s why we succeed in getting people out of jail and reuniting families.
The only way to get out of jail to live at home before and during your trial is to post bail. Now, there are two options for posting bail: paying in cash, or using a bail bond. Let’s explore the pros and cons of each:
- No third party involved with your bail.
- Money is returned as long as you adhere to terms and conditions of bail, such as appearing in court when ordered.
- Less paperwork.
- No extra fees.
- Shows court your bigger promise to return to court – it’s your money (or a loved one’s) on the line.
- Must have all the money to pay at once. No payment plans.
- Failure to show in court means cash bail is kept by court.
- Refund is returned in check instead of cash.
- Refund can take up to 3 months.
- IRS is notified of checks $10,000 or more.
- Pay only 10% of bail amount to bail agent, meaning you have extra money to spend on other necessary expenses like a lawyer.
- Allowed to pay the 10% over a period of time – low monthly payment plans.
- If defendant fails to show in court, you are not responsible for paying the full bail amount.
- Bail agent knows the process and will be with you the entire time to explain everything.
- Bail agent is responsible for making sure defendant goes to court.
- 10% paid is non-refundable.
- More paperwork (though the time it takes to release the arrested person may be just as long as if a cash bail was paid).
- Third party is involved.
Weigh the pros and cons if you’re ever arrested, or if you know someone who is. Just like having a lawyer is always very helpful, having a bail agent to help you is also very helpful.
If you decide to go the bail bond route, please contact Orange County Bail Bond Store Service at 714-648-0586 immediately.
Our friendly, licensed, and professional agents and representatives are ready to help you with all their power.
If the FBI contacts you, of course you’re going to be freaking out! Try to remain calm and poised. You don’t need to give them any more reason to be suspicious of you.
What you should do is get a lawyer. Let the FBI know you do not want to answer any of their questions without consulting your lawyer first or without having your lawyer present. That is your right. The FBI will not be allowed to question you any further.
You may also deny FBI if they want to search you, your belongings, and/or your property. Unless they have a warrant, they will have to concede to your request. However, we do caution that under certain circumstances, the FBI may be allowed to scan and search the small vicinity or you under probable cause.
Consultations are always FREE, so call Orange County Bail Bond Store Service now at 714-648-0586.