Orange County Bail Bond Store Can Explain the Entire Bail Process to You
Admittedly, bail bonds can be confusing, but they do not have to be. Call 714-648-0586 to talk to a bail agent that can explain bail bonds to you.
Here at Orange County Bail Bond Store, we know that bail bonds can be a scary and confusing subject. That is why our bail agents do everything they can to answer your questions, and clarify the bail bond process. Here is a quick rundown of how the bail process works.
- After finding out that a friend or family member has been arrested, you have a choice to make. Pay the bail yourself, or get help from a bail bond company. If you have the full amount of the bail available to pay it in cash, then you should, but most people do not have that kind of money lying around. That is why they chose to work with a bail agent.
- The next step after choosing to use a bail agent, is finding a good bail agent. The step is fairly simple, just contact Orange County Bail Bond Store by calling 714-648-0586 or by clicking Chat With Us. Our bail agents are some of the very best in the entire state of California, and consultations are free.
- Once you have talked with one of our bail agents, he or she will begin answering your questions and taking down information for the paperwork. They will need basic information like your loved one’s name, birthday, and county of arrest. This will allow them to locate your loved one in the county jail system and get more information from there, which can then be used to answer your questions and fill out the paperwork.
- After all of the paperwork is finished, our bail agents can begin working with you to figure out a payment plan. One of the main advantages to using a bail bond company is that you only need to pay 10% of your loved one’s bail. Then, when you add on our ability to create customized payment plans for our clients, you see how affordable bailing out your loved one can be.
- The last step is one of the easiest, getting your loved one out of jail. After all of the questions have been answered, the paperwork all filled out, and the payment plan agreed upon, we will send a bail agent to bail out your friend or family member.